24 hr. Sales: 941.840.1259
1. Open Microsoft FrontPage and go to the file menu and click on“open web”.
2. A box will open looking like this:
In the “Folder Name” blank type: http://www.thenameofyoursite.com and click the“open” button.
3. A box will open looking like this:
In the “name” blank type the nameofyoursite, and inthe “password” blank type the password for your siteand click the “ok” button.
4. Now your screen will look like this:
To open your site you will have to double-click the “index.html”file to open the homepage, or if you know the name of the page you want to open, you can double-click on that one. On almost all websites the index.html file is the homepage.
5. Now your site is open and you can update text, graphics etc. To follow a link on the page hold down the “Ctrl” button on your keyboard and click the link with your left mouse button and the page will open.